♡ What Magazines I'm subscribed too & free samples! ♡

13:43





I am subscribed to 3 magazines, Vogue, Glamour and Marie Claire. 

I must admit the reason I have subscriptions to these magazines were because they were on offer for a year's worth of issues, but also because I do love reading them, Glamour especially! And I tend to stock up on the vogues and make mood boards and whatnot out of them or use them for my GCSE Photography & Art books. 

I am also a sucker for the sachets and samples they put into the magazines, I always rely on new perfume samples which are almost always sneakily inside, but I get (sadly) excited over when there are foundation or moisturizer samples, (don't deny you don't too-). 

And even better when you get real makeup out of it. That's just the sugar coating to the doughnut really. ^.^

This months magazines led to me to having about 3 perfume samples (Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey, Thierry Mugler - Alien,Calvin Klein- Endless Euphoria) , a 25% off in H&M voucher (in stores only), a smashbox foundation and a garnier moisturizer. Aren't I feeling like a lucky ducky! And then, I have gained a mascara too! This is the ModelCo Fibre LASHXTEND. I am excited to try this, although I have been looking at reviews for it and they aren't particularly fabulous but hopefully I'll be able to bring some positivity to the product! 

Anyhow, I better actually read these magazines rather than ogle over the free goodies! 
Thanks for reading,






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi which magazine had the 25% off H&M and is it still on sale do you know? Thanks. Great post! I am a sucker for magazines too.
    Ells x
    marshmallowscoop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glamour, and yeah i think it is still on sale! :) x

      Delete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts