Lazy Sunday Walks & OOTD!

14:08


Today I  ventured (not really ventured but sounded pretty dramatic and more interesting) to my boyfriend's house and we went out on an early evening walk round the village and did some baking and other things, so thought I'd post something I haven't done before and that is my 'ootd'! :) 

What I'm wearing:

'Group Pugs' tshirt - New Look
Checked coat - New Look
Denim skater skirt - Primark
Boots - I got these online somewhere a long time ago, really can't remember! They're basically nearly knee-high light brown lace up boots! They're so comfy!

Accessories - you can't see them but I was wearing my 'i love you to the moon and back' ring from ShopDixi, a few rings from Peacocks, and 2 rings from Primark. 



So that's basically it for this post! I'll leave some pictures down below of some photographs me and my boyfriend have taken today on the walk, I'm ending this post short as I need to sleep as I am going back to school tomorrow *sigh* and have to get up at a ridiculous time of 6.30 :( 
Thanks for reading lovelies!
Chloe
xxx












You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That is such a nice outfit! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I love the photos of the flowers. They're so gorgeous! x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts