25 questions, answered..

09:52

  1. How are you, really? Generally not too bad, pretty chilled
  2. What’s your favorite color? I like the colours coral, turquoise, peachy-pinks, etc.:)
  3. What’s your favorite food? This changes all the time.. Oh god..er... probably pizza.. 
  4. What’s your favorite dessert? I really like chocolate brownies or profitere rolls, or chocolate crispy cakes!
  5. How old are you? 15
  6. What is your favorite subject in school? Photography, art or philosophy+ ethics :) 
  7. What is one of your favorite books? The fault in our stars!
  8. What is one of your favorite movies? Friends with benefits
  9. What kind of music are you into? Most of the time, I listen to literally anything that I hear randomly and make note of the lyrics and find the song later, I don't stick to one type of music, I can go from pop to alternative to R&B to the soundtrack of Frozen in an hour!;)
  10. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done? Hmm, probably the first time I went on a rollercoaster in Florida (The Hulk) , although I don't think I was really scared...I'm a massive rollercoaster fanatic and love the thrill of it so I'm not sure if it could count! On a smaller note, I get super scared/panicky when performing dramas or presentations in front of anyone/classes so that's probably up there with the most scariest things.
  11. What accomplishment are you most proud of? At the moment, probably getting a B in my Maths higher mock paper, purely because I've never had a B before, I've always been one of the D/E/ foundation C's in maths! 
  12. How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend? I met my boyfriend Sam in a park in a village nearby at about 12pm at night, he was out with his friends running round crazily in the freezing cold, and me and a few friends were just sat on the skate ramp, I ended up crying because I was so scared and I didn't know who they were, not to mention the horrible horror-movie style wind gales. Probably not the most romantic way to meet him I must say haha! But something must have sparked seen as we've been together nearly 8 months now!;) 😂😍😘💏
  13. Do you think it’s better to get married when you’re young or better to wait a while? It depends what people count as young, I guess I think it's better to get married at the age around 25-30, but if I'm honest it's all dependent on the people and how serious they are and if they're ready!
  14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Probably a popstar!;)
  15. Do you like traveling? I love travelling! 
  16. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Australia! Would love to go so badly!
  17. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? One Direction. { How very typical teenage girl cliche of me! } But seriously. 
  18. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? "It will all be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, it's not the end." :) 
  19. What are some things that make you really happy? Food,music,shopping,watching youtube videos, spending time with family, really good friends, people who make me laugh, seeing my boyfriend, taking photographs-getting a good photograph :D
  20. What are some things that make you sad? When you know someones said something bad about you behind your back, finding out something that makes your heart drop, seeing horrible things happening in other places on the news, seeing other people cry! Lots more but I'll keep it to a minimum! :) 
  21. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? I have two brothers! One is twenty two and the other is eleven :) 
  22. Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?) I haven't tried it, and I don't think I'd like it because I'm not a fan of fish anyway, but I'd really like to try just the vegetable sushi! It looks really appealing and fresh!
  23. Do you cry easily? Yes!
  24. How do you feel about public speaking? One of the worst things in the world.
  25. Do you like to talk on the phone? Occasionally






You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts