♡ BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND TAG ft. SAM ♡

11:46


Thought I'd make a very fun post today! Just me and my boyfriend Sam answering questions {separately} about each other and seeing in the end what we write about each other! Should be interesting! ;)

Basically there will be a set of questions each for us, which we'll answer, then we'll answer it for the other person? Basically a test to see how well we know eachother!;) 


Chloe's questions & answers 
(My answers to the questions) 
1- What things would you rescue from a fire? Probably my phone..my tablet.. my camera..food..my ring..
2- Which celebrity would you like to be? Mila Kunis or Harry styles
3- What super power would you have and why? Invisibility, definitely not because I want to listen in on people being bitchy.. or being a pervert #awkward (only on One Direction)
4- Most embarrasing moment? This one time, I had this rape alarm, I brought it to school and my friend pulled out the cord and it set off. We lost the cord.. and I had to jump on it like 100x to turn it off, while a load of the year above were just laughing at me. 
5- What's do you think your partner will think your bra size is?? I don't even know my own bra size wait what, wait, 32/34b I think he will say:)
6- Who would most likely be the one to get rid of a spider? Me. 
7. Your claim to fame? Hmm my claim to fame.. writing or photography:)
8- Who would get a hangover after a wedding? Probably be me, I don't think he actually gets hangovers..
9- Your best joke or impression? My best impression is probably stitch or elmo;)
10- What celebrity do you have a crush on? I have a crush on Channing tatum. Or Louis Tomlinson.
11- What are you most scared of? I'm most scared of horror films, like the scary maze face, and of things popping up on internet videos blehh, or deep water and drowning! 
12- What did you wear on your first date with your partner? Oh god.. I can't remember.. wait, I wore.. no wait, I really can't remember. Maybe a dress? We'll see what he puts! Haha!


Questions about him,, (the blue is what he really put/ the right answers)

  1. What would you partner grab in a fire? His ipod! He can't live without his hobbit game... and he'd hopefully grab the ring I got him.. although he wears it mostly so! OH and he definatley wouldn't leave without a hat. 
      Right answer: Family, dog, pets and my ipod! 
  1. if your partner could be anyone famous, who would it be? Ooh.. I'm gonna say.. either Danny O' Donaghue, Danny from Mcfly.. or this guy from this band.. and it's really just gone from my head, damn! 
     Right answer:  Logan Lerman, because he's a great actor and I love the percy jackson films :)
  1. if your partner could have any superpower what would it be & why? I think he'd have super strength because it would make him an even more awesome free runner.. I think.. 
    Right answer: Teleportation! So I could see the world for free;) and go wherever I want! 
  1. What was you partner’s most embarrassing moment? Oh erm, I'm not sure he has any...can't think of any.. He might think one embarrassing time was that he was wayyy nervous when we first met up, but I think it was cute!;) 
     Right answer: Umm.. going round the swimming pool asking everyone if they had the locker number 69...
  1. What does your partner think you partner bra size is ? He'll probably say 32B! or A.. 
      Right answer: He said 32c! 
  1. Who is more likely to deal with a spider? ME
     Right answer: He said him..
  1. What is you partner’s claim to fame? Probably becoming a really clever mechanical engineer who earns millions;) Or a free runner!
     Right answer: (he said he didn't know..) 
  1. Who will be the partner most hung over after a wedding? Probably me..
      He said me.. correct.. 
  1. What is you partner’s best joke or impression? He's really great at pretending to be a cat haha! {He won't admit it I doubt}
     Right answer: Probably an irish accent;)
  1. Which Celebrity does you partner have a crush on? Mila Kunis.. Gemma arterton.. 
    Right answer: Mila Kunis!! 
  
  1. What is your partner most scared of? Drowning? 
      Right answer: Hmm nothing until I come face to face with it! 
  1. What did your partner wear on your first date? He probably wore blue jeans, and a hoodie and DEFINATLEY without a doubt a beanie. Even though it was like really really hot. 
      Right answer: clothes;)




Sams's questions & answers 
(His answers to the questions) 
1- What things would you rescue from a fire? Family, dog, pets and my ipod! 
2- Which celebrity would you like to be? Logan Lerman, because he's a great actor and I love the percy jackson films :)
3- What super power would you have and why? Teleportation! So I could see the world for free;) and go wherever I want! 
4- Most embarrasing moment? Umm.. going round the swimming pool asking everyone if they had the locker number 69...
5- What's your bra size? I don't wear bras:) I'm a guy 
6- Who would most likely be the one to get rid of a spider? Me, I think both of us wouldn't care!
7. Your claim to fame? Hmm no idea:L 
8- Who would get a hangover after a wedding? Chloe, she can't handle too much to drink;)
9- Your best joke or impression? Probably an irish accent;)
10- What celebrity do you have a crush on? Mila Kunis!!
11- What are you most scared of? Hmm nothing until I come face to face with it! 
12- What did you wear on your first date with your partner? clothes;)

 Questions about her.. (The pink are right answers/me correcting etc.)
  1. What would you partner grab in a fire? Hmm..Makeup:L  z
       Real answer: Probably my phone..my tablet.. my camera..food..my ring..

  1. if your partner could be anyone famous, who would it be? Hmm.. mila kunis.. Channing tatum!?
       Yay he got this one right! 
  1. if your partner could have any superpower what would it be & why? Fly..?:S So she could see places..
      Real answer: Invisibility, definitely not because I want to listen in on people being bitchy.. or being a pervert #awkward (only on One Direction)

  1. What was you partner’s most embarrassing moment? The rape alarm in school!
    Another right answer;) 
  1. What do you think your partners bra size is ? 32c
     What I thought he would've said: (real answer) : 32b or 32a
  1. Who is more likely to deal with a spider? Me
     Real answer: I said I would.. I swear he had a fear of spiders..
  1. What is you partner’s claim to fame? Writing! Her writing is amazing
     He got this one right! 
  1. Who will be the partner most hung over after a wedding? Chloe
     ... sadly true
  1. What is you partner’s best joke or impression? That would have to be her stitch or Elmo impressions:P
      Well said.. I agree;)
  1. Which Celebrity does you partner have a crush on? Channing tatum, louis tomlinson:) (Or any other member of 1D)
     Yep this is right!;)
  1. What is your partner most scared of? Drowning :/ 
     Right! (partly)
  1. What did your partner wear on your first date? Hmm a summer dress :) :S
    Seen as I can't even remember myself.. pretty good answer;) 



HOW WELL DO WE KNOW EACHOTHER? WELL I THINK I CAN CONCLUDE THAT SAM KNOWS MORE ABOUT ME...
#awkward


~~
Hehe thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! ;) xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts