♥BIRTHDAY HAUL - What did I get?♥ & a few pictures from my week!

04:04

So, like promised, I said I'd do a wee little post on the things I got for my birthday! (yesterday). I had such a great day with my family and my boyfriend, and I feel very spoiled!

I usually open my cards first, so I got all in all about £50 from family members, and a few scratchcards as I am 16 now! *gives smug look*

My main present was my new laptop, I'm so glad to get a new laptop as I had my previous one for nearly 5 years and it was painfully slow! Didn't run youtube videos, took about 10 minutes to load pages up (I kid you not) (Not even an exaggeration) So I didn't use it very much, only for things like blogger because I'm not so keen on the app! It's a Dell Inspiron, it's so fast and ah I can't really express my love for it!

Other things I got were clothes,a ps3 game, a mini photography studio with the lights and backdrop etc, then some bracelets, an epilator (probably not very exciting but the transfer from using razors to epilators is thrilling for me). And some other bits and bobs!

From my boyfriend, I was so very lucky and spoilt by him because he brought me some clothes from H&M, and the Naked 3 palette! And his family got an ASOS voucher!

I'm literally so in love with the Naked palette! How many of you reading have got the palette too? Or one of the others? I heard the best reviews about the third one so that's the one I wanted the most!  Might do some tutorials in the future using the shadows once I'm used to using them and decided some nice looks with them! :)







Also here are some pictures from the rest of my week, my grandparents have been down so we've been going on lots of walks, and the weather has been gorgeous so it has been so lovely! 








Thankyou for reading! Please give me some ideas for future blog posts! 
xxx
Chloe 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hiya Lovely, I've nominated you for the liebster award. You can find the questions and everything on my blog :) xx
    http://ashleighrhiane.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-again.html

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts