Body shop haul!!

07:04

I haven't blogged in FOREVER! First with exams and then starting college and having projects from my course I haven't found the time, but now I'm settled in I decided that now was a good time to start it up again! So today I have an exciting but small haul from Body shop with reviews! I ordered;
  • Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance Mist -£5
  • Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream - £3.50
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist -£5
  • Frosted Cranberry Lipgloss - £7.50

First off I have always loved the vanilla flower fragrance, I'm a sucker for sweet smelling musky perfumes and this one is the definition of sweetness! It lasts all day and I only need to top up on it a few times throughout! As for the japanese blossom, I've never tried this one before now and it is quite a nice subtle floral scent which would be lovely for an evening meal or something like that, it's quite different to what I'd usually wear but I was surprised at how nice it turned to be! 
I've never really used hand cream before but now it's getting colder and colder each day I thought I should purchase one, and plus I couldn't resist the festive scents they had! Frosted cranberry caught my eye first, mostly because of the name and packaging it has is adorable! When I first tried it I noticed first how moisturizing it is and the fact you only need a small squeeze of it, what I really love about this product is also how it doesn't stay on your hands for ages and sinks in to your skin pretty quickly, I always find with moisturizers that they take ages to dry and so you're left with sticky or slimy skin, but with this cream that's definatley not the case. :) 
Finally I had to get the beautiful red lipgloss that also matches the festive theme, it's such a beautiful christmassy colour and scent, it suits my skin tone really well which is a kind of pale olive tone and lasts on my lips for a reasonably long time. Something I have to put out there about this gloss though is that I found it kind of sticky and when trying to put it on my lips it's quite hard to blend and can look a bit uneven unless I used my finger to rub it in! It's not really a big problem, but just something I found! 

Hope you enjoyed this haul! Let me know in the comments what I can talk about in my next post or anything festive you've brought recently! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts