♡ Valentines Makeup Look ♡

12:30


Wanted to make a post on the makeup I'll probably wear on Valentines day! So here it is, a super quick run down on how I will wear my makeup and hair!

Firstly, I prime my skin with my Garnier perfect blur, then I used my Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation using a stippling brush from ELF(Brushes I use shown in image on the right) , to make sure it is completely blended into my skin, sometimes I will use my fingers after quickly if some parts are not blended as much.

Depending on dark circles, I used Garnier's caffeine roll on anti dark circles! Then sometimes I will use a concealer, usually the Dream Matte concealer from maybelline:)
I set everything with a pressed powder, then used my MUA shimmer kisses quad blush on the apples of my cheeks.

Moving onto brows, I'll usually use an angled brush and a light brown/medium brown eyeshadow just to fill them in, but recently I have been using a pencil just to fill in the ends. Then I'll use a brow gel to make sure they stay in place!

For my eyes for Valentines day, I decided to first use Calvin Kleins cream eyeshadow in 'Bare Silk' and use my ring finger to cover my whole eye lid, then I took a champagne colour for the first quarter of my eye on an eyeshadow brush, then using a light pink/salmon eyeshadow, I blended that in with the champagne, then I'll go again with a darker pink on the outer corners of my eye and blend everything in to make it look smoother and a softer finish to get rid of any harsh lines! Finally, for eyeshadow, I will take a dark brown and blend that in to the crease of my eyelid to give a little drama!

For eyeliner, starting from the middle of my eye, I made a small/medium thickness line and winged it out a little. Then I curled my eyelashes and used a few coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes! And finally, for lips, I used Rimmels moisture renew in the shade Rose shimmer, then put a little pink lip balm over the top to finish.





~

This look is really pretty! It's really hard to explain how I put on makeup through writing! But I tried my best! 

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thankyou lovely! :3 Sure thing, followed you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ELF brushes do you have and are they good? I have been eyeing them for a while and I don't know whether to get some or not :)

    CoMichellex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the ELF stipple brush and the total brush! They are really really good! And so cheap! You should get buy one of the single brushes first and see if you like them:) I think they last really well too :) x

      Delete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts