♡ My everyday eye makeup ♡

09:36




Here's a quick run down of my everyday eye makeup! 



Firstly, I use Calvin Kleins cream eyeshadow in the shade Sheer Nectar on the second half of my eyelid, I do this because it provides a base for the eye-shadow's I will use next. 


I'm using  W7 77 eyeshadow palette for this makeup, I've circled the four eyeshadow's I've used so that you can see what the colour is like and how easily you can recreate the look with your own eyeshadow's that have similar colours! The colours are roughly; a champagne/skin colour, a medium-dark matte brown, a very dark shimmery brown, and a goldy colour. 





 Secondly, I've used the champagne skin colour eye-shadow all over the lid, then used the matte brown in the crease of my lid and blended it in with a fluffy eye-shadow brush just so the lines aren't so harsh.



 I've now taken the really dark slightly sparkly brown into the second half of my crease, then blended it from the outer lid inwards slightly. Then I've used the last of it on my brush to bring it down to the bottom lashline. I used the gold eyeshadow after that and placed a little in the center of my lid just to give a pop of colour.



 Next I've taken my Maybelline Master Duo eyeliner and I've drawn a thin line from the middle of my eye right to the end. It looks a bit funny without mascara but yeah!




 Next I'm going to curl my lashes and add mascara, I'm at that stage at the moment where all my mascaras are near their end so I'm going to use 3 different ones and apply a few layers of it! Here are the mascaras I'm using - Maybelline Rocket Volume Express, Rimmel Glam 'Eyes Colour Reveal,Manhattan Ultimate Definition Mascara.





 That's basically my everyday eye look! This is what the final look is like! I actually used an eyelash comb just to get rid of some of the clumps after also. (excuse my eyebrow)







Thanks for reading lovelies! :) 
Chloe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts