☺Getting my Summer body in gear! AB + BUTT WORKOUT ☺

14:02

This year (I say this every year but lets hope I mean it now) I am determined to have a fit body, ready for the bikini season, but in general, just to be healthy and have a body I love! I've created a workout based on finding fitness routines online and I'm just going to share with you my favorite workouts down below- as a reference for me, somewhere I can go quickly to access them, and to share them with anyone who reads this!

Crunches x20

Toe reaches x20


Sumo squats + weight x15


Pendulum Hops x 30

V-sit ups, x15
zovafit:

Looking for a great exercise that targets your abs? Try working towards including 3-5 V-up’s in your core workout! Aim for straight legs, though do bend your knees if you start to sink into your lower back. 
ZOVA Fitness App coming soon. Follow @zovafit on Instagram here for first access!

x20


Squat jumps x 10


x15

slim-and-svelte:

OMG YESSSS!!

x10




Workout schedule



FINALLY, finish with 30 second plank. 

--

Going to try and do this every day/every other day! Hopefully I'll see some results! Comment below if you try it out :)
Chloe
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts