❤Nails Inc London Nail Varnish ~ Quick Review❤

12:07


Just wanted to make a quick post as I've been doing my GCSE Photography for about 5 hours now and giving it a break so I decided to do a really quick review of my Nails Inc. London nail polish! I've actually had it quite a while now and it's getting to the stage that Nail Varnish gets to, when it kind of is going dry and a bit stickyish.

But besides that, I'm suprised it's last this long! This one is in the shade 'shoreditch' which I think is such a perfect colour for Spring/spring going into summer! It's a kind of a hot pink/pinky-coral colour which will definitely compliment a golden glow skin colour in the summer, and I think is such a great colour for any skin tone in fact!

When applying, it has a really nice smooth brush that isn't too small which I find really helpful when using a lot of coats and building the colour up. It takes about the average time to dry, and when it is, it has this super glossy finish which is really nice!

The nail varnish is definitely a hard wearing and chip resistant one, and I'm forever one for chipping them in the first few hours of wear!

I only have one Nails Inc nail polish, but I really want to purchase the shade Piccadilly Circus, which is a gorgeous dark cerise colour!

~

What's your favourite nail polish/shade? :) 

Chloe
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts