Mini haul...♡

09:41

So today I went shopping and brought a few little things which I'd like to share with you! 




First is this gorgeous phone case, this was actually from poundland which I'm sooo thrilled that I got it for so cheap! It's for Iphone 4/4S and you slide it onto your phone in 6 pieces, which makes it easy to take on and of, (I have a nightmare with trying to get phone cases on and off iphones- forever ruining Nails whilst doing so!) and plus each piece is a different shade of pink which gives this gorgeous wave of colours yay! 
The brand of the case is Case Mate. 
http://www.case-mate.co.uk/


The next things I purchased are Sally Hansens Sugar Coat nail varnish, in the shade 2000 Sugar Fix, and Revlon Nail Art Neon. The Sugar coat is realllly pretty as it's a textured nail paint, and when you first apply it to the nails, it doesn't look that textured, but when it dries, it literally looks like little sugar grains on your nails which I think is super cute! 
( £6.99 - http://www.boots.com/en/Sally-Hansen-Sugar-Coat-Special-Effect-Textured-Nail-Colour_1358635/ )
The duo nail art nail varnish from Revlon is really handy I find, as it's two nail varnishes in one, the packaging I find makes it so much easier to apply the nail varnish, and I really adore the colour I got it in! (100 Atomic Pink) All the shades come with white on the other end, I'm not really into nail art and so and so but I just find having two nail varnishes in one is pretty handy! 
( £7.99 - http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-Nail-Art-Neon_1312128/ )







Another thing I purchased was Astor's perfect stay transfer-proof lip stain and care in the shade 103 rosewood blush. I've never used a lip stain pen before so I was pretty eager to buy this! I couldn't decide on a colour but I thought this rosy plum colour might suit my skin tone so I went ahead and got it, I can't say what it's like yet as I am yet to try it as my lips are dry and chapped at the moment because its cold and the stain will emphasize that more which I don't want! I will post a review of it soon though! Here's a swatch of the colour, it's quite dark but I think if you apply it lightly will look very pretty and glam!

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/lips/astor-perfect-stay-transferproof-lip-tint/invt/0043644 )






Have you got any of these products? Comment what you think of them! 

Thankyou for reading lovelies! 
Chloe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts