♡ Monkee Genes mini haul & Competition to model for E.L.F cosmetics & future talks ♡

15:03



I have come to the realization that I was in definite need of a new blog post very soon! I've had a lot of school work recently, mainly art and photography - (photography exam is on tuesday, preparation for Art has started) so I've been very caught up! And really I've been waiting for something really or reasonably interesting to talk about it a post.

So today, I am blogging firstly because I have recently purchased (well, Mum purchased) me a few pairs of jeans, now I'm really fussy when it comes to jeans, as I can never truly find a pair that fit nicely! I'm the kind of person who either has jeans a bit too snug around my legs and too loose around the waist - vice versa. Topshop jeans I have found are the best fitting for me, or surprisingly jeans/jeggings from Asda fit me nicely. However, my new jeans, are by a brand called Monkee Gene, now I had never heard of them to be honest, so I thought it could be one of those unheard tacky brands so I wasn't sure whether they'd be great quality, but after looking up the website in which they sell the jeans, I found they were really well made and after trying them on, you really can feel the quality of them, and how comfy they are!

Now.. unfortunately, for me, Mum ordered them in a slightly more snug size for me *hides* *sobs* and we're unable to exchange them because they had a good price and now the offer isn't on! But, they do fit, with a little effort, (beauty = pain) (pays to look good) (etc) so I will not give up!

Here they are! I got them in the colours Grey, Black, and went for an adventurous limey Green!














Secondly, in this blog post I want to talk about this competition that E.L.F cosmetics are holding to find the face of the brand for 2014, you can win a trip to New York and a photoshoot and lots more things.

All you have to do is register, then upload a few images of yourself (don't have to be professional!) then once uploaded, other people can vote for you, the highest voter can win a holiday for a family, but E.L.F themselves actually choose the winner for the trip to New York.

You can register here!

I've entered and I guess what I'm kind of trying to politely ask is to click onto THIS link and vote for me! I doubt I have much chance of winning but it would be such an amazing opportunity to miss out on so even if my chances are low, I still want to try! Thankyou so much! If you register and want me to vote for you just comment your link and I will! :')

The final part of this blog post is just going to me throwing a few ideas and discussing some thoughts I've had the past few weeks,
As I'm 15, a lot of people my age have a clear idea of what they want to pursue in their future, what they want to do, be, see, and a lot more, and there are a large majority, which I fall under, who are unsure still- we're all told that it's perfectly fine to be unsure, but I do wish I had the drive to know what I want to do, and how to get there.

The past few days I've realised why I don't have that drive, and I think it's honestly because I either don't believe in myself enough to push for really high aspirations, or that because every job and idea people and I have seen, has completed BORED me, this sounds really silly, but I honestly, after scanning through millions of job titles, still fail to see something that I really could see myself enjoying. I'm perfectly happy ending up doing a small job maybe in a shop, or something like that, that gets me money, then doing things I really enjoy outside of that job, so say I work in a shop, and I do photography,blogging, outside of that, maybe also earning me money- I'd genuinely enjoy doing that! My real dream, is too travel, with someone I love, I want to travel around the world, photographing everything beautiful that I see, then writing about it, making videos about it, and somehow earning a living out of that, I think I've been inspired by other bloggers and youtubers to have this idea.
I'm forever changing my ideas of what I want to do, but my main goal in life and the future, is just to be happy, have fun, and make every moment a memory I can look back on and make unforgettable.

- What do you want to do in your future? - 


Thanks for reading lovelies,





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Taylor x http://justtaylorx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts