♡ My top 5 favourite affordable lip products of this month! + favourite perfume ♡

09:40







Wanted to make a really quick post on some of my favorite products of this month/ last month! Most of them are lip products! 

♥ Rose and Almond Oil Vaseline (Rosy Lips) - I love this product! Vaseline is always my savior in the winter, and when it is a pretty pink colour, even better! I love to use this product on my cheeks as well, it gives a really nice dewy glow! 
♥ Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - I CAN'T EXPLAIN my love for this. Or just the smell. It is heaven. And it moisturizes my lips so well!
♥ Rimmel London Royal Gloss With Vitamins (Shade: Jelly Baby 131) - This is my ultimate favourite lip gloss since as long as I can remember (like 2 years but) they come in so many pretty colours, not to mention they actually taste amazing. It's also never sticky and really smooth on my lips!
♥ Rimmel London Vinyl Bronze Mirror Shine Lipgloss (Shade: 220 Summer Nude) - This is a very pretty lipgloss, perfect for when you have natural makeup and want something glossy to finish it off! It's also a really lovely bronzey nude colour for Summer! 
♥ My last favourite lip product is Maybelline New York lip smooth colour & care in Cherry - it reminds me of the Rosy Lips vaseline with the whole really good to help dry lips in winter, but provides a really pretty colour, this one is more of a sheer red colour! 

☆ As for my favourite perfume, it has to be Viktor Rolf - Flowerbomb! My grandma gave it to me for my birthday last year, and I've been using it so sparingly so that I don't have to use it up so quickly! I literally have a drop of it left, it's honestly the best perfume I have ever tried, hands down! I'm a big fan of the lightly floral scents with a bit of a musky or vanilla tone, and Flower bomb is definatley that! ☆

Thankyou for reading! Sorry it was very short! x






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi lovely, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Go check out my last blog post and it explains it all!
    xx
    ashleighrhiane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts