♡ Day out to Heligan Gardens ♡

12:02

Today I went out to Heligan Gardens with two friends Lucy and Josie. We managed to plan it super quickly and it was a really fun day out! Walking round some gardens can be pretty boring but when you're with really good friends it can turn out pretty funny! And Heligan has the best cafe.... (not the only reason we went I promise)

Here's some pictures from the day!




This is only a very quick post! I'm thinking of doing a hair tutorial or makeup tutorial soon, comment some ideas of what I could do next!
Much love,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey there! I have nominated you for a Leibster Award! Go to my blog for more information, http://sometimessarahbeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/03/liebster-award.html
    Have fun doing it!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts