Is 'Spring' finally here? My favorite season?

14:28

I don't know about you and where you live, but the past few days in the UK have been abseloutley gorgeous weather! More specifically, where I live, in Cornwall, take today in School in PE, usually doing sport outside is a chore, end up freezing and coming back inside with red and runny noses and ice blocks for hands, but today was so sunny and warm, which actually made playing hockey appealing and enjoyable for me! 

I think the weather is really affecting for moods! I'm definatley a summer person over winter! Something about cold weather makes me feel glum,down and actually wierdly, quite lazy and 'fattening' - probably because we have Christmas to gorge on lots of fatty foods, and I find myself a lot less inspired or motivated to do exercise in winter, as it's too cold, I'd rather just cozy up under several duvets, hibernating for the whole winter clutching my tv remote to click the next film I watch on Netflix. *Guiltily sighs*  However when I think of summer and spring, I think of the early morning rays of sunshine that will beam through my curtains, tweeting birds, all that cliche! And how there's that slight warmth at around 9am that acknowledges you that it's going to be a really hot day. I imagine myself indulging in fruit salads (GUILT FREE = perfect) and with fruity homemade ice lollies, then I tend to do a lot more physical activities because the weather just gives me a lot more of a buzz and a happy boost in a way! 

I, and if you're still reading, probably think I am babbling way too much about this nonsense, but I generally just wanted something to write with a set of photos I took not too long ago, which I think kind of shows the 'birth of spring' if you like for this year, it's not scorching hot, but it's sunny, warm, glorious, and there's still a slight winter breeze for moments in the day. Everything I took pictures of just looked very fresh and I found it pretty captivating! 

It also gave me an excuse to wear my all time favourite floral jumpsuit/playsuit from New Look, but pair it with a blazer and tights as it's still not time to go bare armed and bare legged! 

Here's some pictures!
Hope you enjoyed this reasonably short post! 
I'm going to think of some more blog post ideas soon, comment below if you have any suggestions please! Thanks for reading lovelies xxx

























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster award - check out my latest blog which will tell you more:) sorry if you've been tagged already. ~Laura~

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts