☆ Liebster Award ☆

01:07

So since I've had this blog I've actually been nominated for this 'Liebster Award' 3 times, each time I've kind of avoided it because if I'm honest I had no idea what it was, until now where I have actually looked it up and kind of understood it! Oops! ;)
So.. I'm not really sure how to go ahead with it seen as I have now 3 sets of different questions from each time a person has 'nominated' me, but I'm going to go with the last comment which was from last night by Sarah

The other people who have nominated me were Rachelle and Rosie
Thankyou all so much for nominating me girls! :)


So here are the rules you must follow!

You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
You have to state 11 facts about yourself.
You have to answer the 11 questions that were given to you.
You have to nominate 11 others and set 11 questions for them to answer.
You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.



Soo, 11 facts about me!


  1. I LOVE Channing Tatum. It's a typical teenager girl thing to say. But it's true. 
  2. I am currently taking Art,Photography,History and French in school.
  3. I used to live in Dorset, and I have been living in Cornwall for about 7 years now! 
  4. I have a small fear of my knee bending the opposite way than it should do.. There's no way it will do, but yeah.. 
  5. I HATE when people touch the back of my knee. It makes me cringe so hard I want to hit the person who does it. 
  6. I have really wierd OCD things like, if I spin around one way, I HAVE to spin back round the other, or until my body feels comfortable in the position I've turned. It's got worse recently, it bugs me to see other people spinning and not spinning back. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. 
  7. I really like to fiddle with peoples hands (that does honestly sound super weird) but like playing with peoples fingers and stuff. (More likely my boyfriends hands but).
  8. If I'm trying to make someone feel sorry for me I'll usually crack out a whining puppy noise. #Sorrynotsorry
  9. I love Magic Stars. And Nerds.
  10. According to Sam, I have the 'lamest insults' which is completely ridiculous. Although before he said that I did call him a 'poopface' but still. They're usually better I promise.
  11. I really love guys backs and arms. They're just so mhgpdssddfffg.

{Questions from Sarah}
1. Name 3 of your essential beauty products. Hmm, tough one.. I can't name specifics because they're forever changing, but an Eyeliner pencil (I currently use MUA) a mascara (I use about four different ones) and a concealer! (I use one by Rimmel) 
2. What's your favourite place to be? Probably in Primark. Hehe. But years back in the Summer I used to love going to this massive open green in a forest with my WHOLE family. I always remember it, it was so fun!
3. What's your nickname? I have a few, Tigger, Chlojo, Chlo.... But usually I'm just referred to as Chloe! 
4. What is a makeup no-no that you have done? I hair dryed my eyelash curlers and when I went to use them they were too hot and burnt my eyelid, that hurt. 
5. What is your favourite quote? I think it's along the lines of "Everything will be okay in the end. And If it's not okay, it's not the end". 
6. What do you think is the best childhood candy? Dip Daps, or those boxes of white sugar candy sticks that kind of looked like cigarettes. They were so yummy. Or the little penny chocolate mice. Or sugar mice. Ahh choices.
7. Place of the house you hate cleaning the most? My room? Probably, or the kitchen. 
8. If you suddenly won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy? Probably a camera or a macbook.
9. Have you ever broken a bone? Noooo! Yayayay!
10. What's your most used nail polish colour? Usually glittery ones! Or a nude colour!
11. What makes you happy? Food, people who make me happy (Family, boyfriend,friends) , receiving a compliment! Small things like that! 


My nominees!

Emily of http://www.imhereforever.co.uk/
Maddy of strawberrylovesvintage.blogspot.com
Poppy poppytalksaboutnothing.blogspot.co.uk
Ally brunetteshorts.com
Hannah northernhannah.blogspot.co.uk
Kate katesbeautyblog1211.blogspot.co.uk
Becky beauty-by-beckyb.blogspot.com
Hayleigh http://hayleighjm.blogspot.co.uk/



Your 11 questions to answer!

1. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
2. What is your favourite item of clothing?
3. If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What are your three favourite things about yourself?
5. What colour dress would you wear on a red carpet?
6. Ideally, what is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
7. Do you have a favourite hot drink?
8. Best moment of 2014 so far?
9. Have you been to any concerts? Who's? Or who would you like to see in the future?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What 5 places would you love to see in the world?




Thankyou for reading lovelies! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. cute blog :) id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-4.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for nominating us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks! I just got nominated 2 days ago as well!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts