✿ Skin Care Routine ✿

01:52

I realize I haven't posted in a while! *cries* The exam season starts on Monday for me, so from here on to the 17th of June posts are going to be small and rare as I need to focus on revision if I want to pass all 18 of them! I have some spare time this morning as I'm heading out at about 11 to see my boyfriend, and currently I am sitting delving into a lovely coffee and a bowl of coco pops, sitting in a towel after my shower, does anyone else end up lounging around in a towel for about 3/4's of an hour after showering? Or am I just lazy?

Anyhoo, I thought hey why not post my skin care routine, seen as I haven't done this before! It's nothing to scream and rave about, I have combination skin and it's not the best as I am a teenager,- stress,diet and puberty get in the way of my flawless skin unfortunately, and I tend to stick to scrubs and heavy duty moisturizers then toners and so on.

In the morning, I just splash my face with warm water and go straight into doing my makeup, I feel like the natural oils on my face are a better base for my foundation, otherwise my makeup and go a little flaky throughout the day, however in the evening, I'll start by using some makeup remover wipes, these are from Primark, and they're actually surprisingly really good, they don't irritate my skin and it get's my eye makeup off super quick!




Then I'll wash my face with my clean and clear black head scrub! 


This is an optional step for me, I'll either use the black head wash/scrub or this Loreal skin perfect micellar solution on some cotton pads and clear my skin!


To finish off I'll either use this Palmer's shea butter or sudocream to moisturizer, if my skin is looking extra bad it will probably be a thick layer of sudocrem! 




Sorry this was a really short post! thankyou for reading! xoxo



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What kind of skin do you have? I find Sudocrem really great for spots, sunburn, burns, shaving rashes but if I use it on my face it makes it really dry! Other people swear by it though so I think it must depend on skin type!
    Thirty Something OAP Giveaway Post
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like combination skin, sometimes oily and sometimes dry and sometimes just normal! It's awkward ahah! and yeah same, sudocrem is a life saver! See with me it can make my skin more oily! Yeah I think it must depend on the skin type!x

      Delete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts