Feeling festive..☃

09:17

Feeling extra specially festive today! Possibly because me and my Mum have been decorating the house like mad women because my older brother and his partner and coming down this Christmas and so he insists our house to be very OTT with Christmas decor. My Mum especially is obsessed with the Christmas lighted houses and garlands so I thought I'd photograph some tonight to put on here just for a quick and cute picture post! Last year I was such a scrooge and didn't feel festive which was so rubbish but this year I am super super excited!






Sorry it's such a short post! I have a lot of work to do for Photography ahhh, it's frustrating! But hope you enjoyed, let me know in comments what's your favourite thing about Christmas! xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts