✿ My Valentines weekend ✿

11:06


Wanted to make a small post on what I did this weekend! I didn't see my boyfriend on the Friday, we decided to meet on Saturday-Sunday instead, { because seeing your partner on Valentine's day is too mainstream;) }

Instead, on Friday, me and a few friends(Lucy,Josie,Ellie,Freya) decided to stay in, watch some films, (Chalet girl and Mamma Mia!) we ordered some takeaway, which was rather amusing, we originally wanted to get a Chinese, but because of the UK's beautiful weather at the moment, they couldn't deliver, so we tried another one, yet they didn't even pick up the phone. Then we tried Dominoes pizza, but the lady on the phone {I kid you not} was ridiculous, and couldn't hear anything we were saying, then said they wouldn't deliver to where we were... after about an hour and a half, we phoned again, as my friends Mum said she'd drive to get it, so we ended up doing that! Although it was a long wait, it was well worth it! 2 pizzas, potato wedges,dough balls, garlic bread,chicken strips....nommable!

After that me, Lucy and Josie walked back to Josie's (only a few houses down) as it was late and we were sleeping at hers, and we had some tea and sat up for a bit watching a bit of Tangled and just gossiping! (We kind of gossiped until 5am...)

*sighs guiltily*

It was so fun though! It reminded me of the kind of sleepovers I had when I was really young and staying up till the early hours of the morning made you super cool ^.^

Although it wasn't so super cool as only 5 hours later I'd be meeting up with my boyfriend (Sam) and I would probably end up falling asleep just walking to his!

For Valentines he got me this adorable toy pug! (I'm obsessed with pugs, just so you know) and it's so fluffy and ahhh! He also got me a chocolate rose- I brought him a little teddy and a bouquet of chupa chup lollipops (he's become really protective of his lolly's- which is rather amusing)

The next day/the same morning (whoops) Me and Sam went into town and had an Iced Mocha from Costa and got some pasties from Rowes, we messed about in a few shops (trying all the sofas out in M&S) *reminded me of in 500 days of Summer* then after that, we went back to his and generally snuggled up, me being super tired! We watched Splash the final and Take Me Out, then went to bed! Pretty average evening, nothing special for other people to read, but at the same time,for me, really special! ^.^

~
So that's basically my weekend quickly for you! Hope you enjoyed reading! I've attached a few photos that I took down below too, thankyou! Chloe x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts