♡My February fashion inspiration♡

11:30

Decided I'd make a post on some things that I've seen online recently {fashion related} that have inspired me or I think can inspire others this month!

I recently read on Elle about the kind of colours that you will be able to see popular in the spring; pieces that are very monochrome and also icy coloured pastels and pinkish shades, I think for spring and in general all seasons are very pretty and flattering tones and I think will be so cute! I feel like pastels come about every spring but hopefully this 'icy' pastel that is referred to will be a nice twist.



I really love the shades of these dresses, reminds me of the kind of colours you'd see on an icecream van or in a retro kind of American restaurant!

I'm really into layering clothes this month, especially just taking my school shirts and putting bulky jumpers over the top, or a chunky knit cardigan with a statement necklace. The trend has been around for ages but I still don't see many people with their clothes intentionally layered.

Along with layering, my all time favorite go-to fashion statement at the moment since about Autumn last year, is knee high socks! I have countless pairs now! I put them over tights, without tights, pairing them with dresses and then wearing my combat/military boots with the outfit. It's like a girly outfit with a twist of some heavy boots! I've also tried my fake dr martens with the look too and I love it! 

One final fashion related item I've had inspiration from recently, is salmon/pink and peach colors, I really like the natural and bare minimum the colors provide! It's a definite must for this spring I think, very young and fresh feeling but at the same time the color has warmth. 




~

Hope you enjoyed this post! {getting used to blogging at the moment so I'm slightly experimenting with things still!} 

Chloe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts