So I decided to make a blog...

09:28

Hi! So recently I've been debating to myself whether or not to create a blog that I actually use and doesn't just sit there for about 2 years with one mere post about a day out. *coughs* (That's what happened to my last blog..) *coughs* 


So...judging by this post you can probably see that the debate with my mind turned out to agree that a blog would be a good idea, so then I had to think of a 'theme' for the blog, so I decided that it's going to be everyday/fashion/beauty kinda related. Although knowing me I will probably be posting completely irrelevant and random things when I'm procrastinating!

Hehe, so as for now, I'm going to leave this and get onto a post with some random questions& answers that I think will set an 'introduction' if you like to the blog! 

Chloe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts