☆ January Favourites 2014 ☆

12:06

Crazy how this year is already taking it's toll, a month in already! I'm going to show you some of my favourite products and items from last month and give a quick review on them! :)

My first favourite of the month is a ring I received for Christmas from my wonderful boyfriend, it says 'I love you to the moon and back' and if I'm honest, I had asked him for it before hand so it was no surprise as such, although when I did open it, I was delighted at the quality and intricate details of the ring! I'm obsessed with it, it's very sweet and I could wear it with any outfit no doubt!



My second favourite of the month is not so much a beauty related thing, but a book! I've heard all the hype from The Fault In Our Stars, and so I'd asked for it for Christmas, at first I thought I genuinely didn't see what all the fuss was about, but I can say now, I finished it in a matter of days, it's one of those books you literally cannot put down and you keep telling yourself ''one more chapter'' before you realize there are about 10 pages left. It's definitely a good read and it is written really nicely! {spoiler alert} Although I'd definitely stock up on some tissues! 
I also watched the film trailer a few days ago, and the film looks amazing, I really hope it lives up to expectations after reading the book!



 Another favourite of mine this month has to be a Barry M nail varnish, one of the 'textured nail effect' ones, in the shade Duchess it's a very pretty pink colour, and because it is textured, it seems to dry ever so quickly which is a bonus for me as I'm pretty much the most impatient nail painter ever!

 Another definite beauty favourite I've had this month has to be something I've actually only brought today, I suppose it's not a beauty favourite as such but it is the N-SPA body mists, a lot of my friends have purchased these and I'm always the one borrowing them as they just smell divine! Very fresh and they seem to last a long time! They had an offer on them today in a supermarket, 2 for £4 whereas usually they are £3 each. I got the scents Vanilla and Raspberry. 

You can also see in the picture about my favourite body spray (so...? Sinful) which is a very lovely vanilla/musky/sweet scent. And also something I've seen countless times advertised is the newer flavours of Twinings Green Tea, I've been desperate for the strawberry and mango for a while and so I took the liberty to purchase them with my Mum today, still also fascinates me how they are about 2 Calories per cup! I've had one cup today and I definitely enjoyed it over a normal green tea - I find them sometimes a little bitter and bland! 


Another must have of mine this month is Rimmel London's wake me up shimmer, in the shade 'Radiant Rose' I like to use this as a cream blusher which it basically is, although you will glitter like Edward from twilight in the sun- I kid you not, I've had a few comments. 
But it gives a really pretty natural glow which I think is really flattering! I actually got this from pound land, very pleased with that buy! 


Fashion wise, I've been loving my Fake Dr Martens! These are from Primark and they were about £14, they took some time to wear into, I had a few blisters * ouchie* but now I wear them comfortably! They make my legs look tiny although as they are pretty bulky! 


One of the final favourites of this months for me, which I HIGHLY recommend investing in is garnier skin naturals perfect blur, i am being serious when I say, it is like real heaven has touched your skin. I've never used a primer/moisteriser quite as soft as this one when it is on your skin! It's quite pricey, about £8/9 (pricey for me anyway) for the small tube but, a little does go a long way! It does everything it's supposed to and I like it to put it on before I apply my foundation as it creates a really nice base and evens out my skin tone really well. :) 


Thankyou for reading! What are your favourites for this month? 
Chloe 
X



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your 'Doc Martens' they're really cute! And I am glad I am not the only one who finds primark shoes really painful to break into :)
    -blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm glad i'm not the only one too! it seems to only be primark shoes that do it! oh well, worth it in the end I think! :')
      x

      Delete

About Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts